Large format, tour grade line array speaker designed for the concerts and festivals.
D&B Audio J8 Line Array Speaker
- The J8 is a 3-way design housing 2 x 12″ LF drivers, one hornloaded 10″ MF driver and two 1.4″ exit HF compression drivers with 3″ voicecoils mounted to a dedicated waveshaping device.
- The mechanical and acoustical design enables flown vertical columns of up to 24 loudspeakers to be suspended using vertical splay angles between them of 0° to 7° with a 1° resolution.
- The cylindrical wave segments produced couple coherently in the vertical plane. Due to the dipolar arrangement of the neodymium LF drivers the exceptional 80° horizontal constant directivity dispersion control is nominally maintained down to 250 Hz.
- The J8 is acoustically and mechanically compatible with the J12 loudspeaker. It can be used in columns of purely J8 loudspeakers or combined with J12s and / or with J-SUBs.
- The J8 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact and weather protected PCP (Polyurea Cabinet Protection) finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill, the side and rear panels incorporate four handles, and two NLT4F/M, EP5 or NL8 connectors wired in parallel are also mounted at the rear.