Audio interface allowing for program audio and tie-in to analog talkback system.
GreenGo 2 Wire Interface
- These interfaces are rack-mounting or slimline, desk-top intercom stations with analogue ports for linking Green-Go intercom groups to external analogue intercom systems or other audio equipment.
- They communicate over the network with other Green-Go digital intercom stations. Each station is connected to a network switch using standard Ethernet cabling.
- They can be powered over the network if the switch provides power over Ethernet.The Green-GO 2-wire/partyline interface links the system into an existing analog ring/partyline system.
- Links 2-wire/partyline analogue intercom system into the GreenGO digital Ethernet network
- Backlit menu display and rotary encoder/switch for interface setup
- Powered by Power Over Ethernet (suitable network power supply is needed e.g. GreenGO 5-port switch) or separate DC power supply
- Includes Ethernet in/out with 100MBit switch.
- Options for AC/DC call